RESIDENT TICKET INFORMATION
The Resident Ticket Ballot is now live – APPLY HERE
We’d like to say a huge thank you to the local community of Hillsborough Park for their continued support of Tramlines and we are committed to working with local residents and the council to help better the festival and see how Tramlines can be more involved in local projects.
As always we recognise that residents within close proximity to the park may be directly impacted by the festival and in areas where we deem this a possibility, we provide free resident tickets. Households that fall within this location (Category 1) may apply for 2 adult tickets per household and up to 2 Children (5-12 years or 4 & under). We look at the following criteria when considering your application.
- Your proximity to stages and noise
- If you are in an area that we have designated and publicised as a walking route or meeting point.
Once we have assessed whether your address is eligible we will then allocate your ticket approximately two weeks before the show.
A second set of tickets are made available for local residents who live close to the park (Category 2). Category 2 will be entered into a ballot and successful households will be notified from 3rd April 2020.
Each household can receive a Maximum of 2 Adult and 2 Children tickets (5-12 years or 4 & under).
Please have copies of the following documents ready to upload to complete your application:
- 2 x proofs of address – e.g. utility bills, delivery invoices are not accepted
- 1 x proof of photo ID – driving licence, passport
To apply for Resident tickets please click here
Applications will close 26th March 2020.
*Please note the following terms:
- These tickets are for personal use only
- Residents will need to present a valid photographic ID + valid E-Ticket on the day of the festival.
- All E-Tickets cannot be re-sold on the secondary market. Anyone found to be re-selling their ticket will risk their ticket being cancelled and will be refused entry into the festival site.
- Those applying who live in Category 2 will be entered into a ballot, tickets are not guaranteed.
COPYRIGHT TRAMLINES ENTERPRISES LTD 2019