- Illegal Substances
- Gas canisters & BBQs
- Glass/Sharp object/Weapons
- Pyrotechnics / Flares / Aerosols / Fireworks
- Food & Alcohol
- Golf Umbrellas / Flags / Chairs
- Animals (with the acceptance of previously agreed assistance dogs)
- Large Bags – No bags bigger than an A4 piece of paper will be allowed on site
- Lasers / Laser pens
Conditions of Entry
The following entry conditions must be adhered to by all attendees:
- Attendees under 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who is at least 21 years old, with a maximum ratio of 1 responsible adult to 4 under 14s.
- Admission will be by ticket only.
- As the event is operating as part of the Events Research Programme’s pilot event scheme, all ticket holders aged 11 and over will be required to provide evidence of:
- A negative NHS lateral flow result for COVID-19 carried out at home or in person at an Asymptomatic Test Site close to where they live or work, and which has been taken no more than 48 hours before attending the event. Proof of a negative lateral flow test must be demonstrated via text message, email or via the NHS App Covid Pass; or
- For ticket holders registered with a GP in England (and over 16 years old), full vaccination status as demonstrated via the NHS App Covid Pass. Full vaccination status consists of two doses of a vaccine, with the second dose administered more than 14 days prior to attending the event.
- Attendees under the age of 11 will not need to present a negative lateral flow test (or be fully vaccinated) in order to attend the event.
- Re-entry is not allowed for any ticket type
- No alcohol is to be consumed within the queue area. Failure to comply will result in admission being refused or ejection from the event.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject any person for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of event personnel.
- We reserve the right to search all persons and property and to refuse admission or eject from the event, any person who refuses to be searched by security or a police officer.
- Anyone suspected of underage drinking may be subject to alcohol testing. Failure to comply will result in admission being refused or ejection from the event.
We operate a Prevent, Pursue, Protect policy. This means, Prevent illegal drugs from getting onto the site, Pursue anyone suspected of supplying illegal drugs, Protect the festival-goers.
Tramlines has a zero-tolerance drug policy. Any illegal drugs will be confiscated and the police may decide to prosecute. New psychoactive substances, Poppers, and Nitrous Oxide are also strictly prohibited and may result in ejection from the event. Searches are a condition of entry to the festival.
We really want all our festival-goers to stay safe at this year’s festival. Please don’t take any risks. You can find out all the latest information on legal highs at www.whynotfindout.org
For more information about how to stay safe head to www.talktofrank.com
If you or any of your friends are feeling unwell you can visit our on-site welfare team who will be able to help you.
As of Monday 3rd of April 2017, changes in legislation under the policing and crime act 2017 mean that anyone found guilty of possessing pyrotechnics (flares, fireworks, smoke bombs etc) at a music festival could face up to 3 months in prison. Please do not bring them to the festival under any circumstances.
- All bags are subject to search on entry. To avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag. Please allow plenty of time for queues, entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
- Bags larger than A4 in size are not permitted
- If in doubt, small bags with the dimensions 210 x 297 x 200mm are permitted, subject to search.
Although these are not prohibited, please don’t bring anything you can’t afford to lose. Tramlines will not take responsibility for any personal possessions.