HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR LATERAL FLOW
Do your Lateral Flow Test and register your test result here using the barcode number / QR code on the test. You will be prompted to ‘Sign in or create an account.’ You will need your NHS Log In details. If you do not have these, the site will walk you through the steps required.
Your test result will be available on the website or NHS app shortly after reporting – it may take up to 2 hours to appear. If you are having issues with the NHS App please head here - do not contact our customer services
HOW TO GET YOUR COVID PASS - ADULTS 18+ / CHILDREN 16+ WITH NHS ACCOUNT
Once you have registered your test it may take up to 2 hours to appear in the App
1. Open the NHS App and log in or via the NHS Website. You can download the NHS App from the App Store or Google Play Store. (Note this is NOT the same as the NHS Covid 19 app)
2. Click ‘Get your NHS COVID Pass’. Click ‘Domestic'
3. Your name and QR Code will be displayed. This is your NHS COVID Pass. You will not be permitted entry to Tramlines without this pass.
4. If you’re using your phone, select “Receive an offline copy by email” this will send email to your chosen address so you can print on your computer.
If you are using your computer select “Download PDF copy” and print. Screenshots will not be permitted
5. On entry to Tramlines, show your NHS Covid Pass print-out or in the app alongside your Tramlines 2021 Ticket(s).
If you are having issues with the NHS App please head here - do not contact our customer services
HOW TO GET YOUR COVID PASS - CHILDREN 11-15 / CHILDREN 16-17 WITHOUT NHS ACCOUNT
You can Complete your Lateral Flow Test
1. Go to https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
2. Follow the steps to register the test result.
3. You will receive a text message and / or email confirming the test result.
4. On entry to Tramlines, show your child’s negative test result confirmation text message or email alongside their Tramlines 2021 Ticket(s).
CHILDREN UNDER 11
Children Under 11 do not require proof of Covid Status.