Less than a week to go! - Important information for Tramlines 2017
With just days until the start of Tramlines 2017, please take a moment to read some vital info regarding the festival.
There is only one indoor venue, the Music Momentum fund stage at the O2 Academy (Academy 2) playing host to breaking new talent including Champion, Ms Banks, Mistal Silva, Flamingods, Nubiyan Twist, Cattle & Cane and more.
Please click here for more venue information.
To avoid disappointment, please arrive on site well in advance of your favourite acts to ensure you have time to access the area.
For opening times, and rights of admission please see Admission tab on- http://tramlines.org.uk/information/
- After parties are separately ticketed events to the main festival, the festival weekend band does not gain entry into the after parties.
- Tickets and line up are available here http://www.tramlines.org.uk/after-party/
- After party tickets can be collected alongside your main festival ticket.
- After party only tickets can be also be exchanged at –
The O2 Academy on entry : 10pm-1.00am (Fri & Sat 21st/22nd)
Sheffield University box office : 10pm-1am (Fri & Sat 21st/22nd)
For full information please see wristband exchange on -http://tramlines.org.uk/information/
- All pre-event tickets must be exchanged for a wristband to allow entry to the festival sites.
- ID is not required to exchange your wristband
- All wristbands must be attached at the exchange, you cannot collect wristbands on behalf of someone else.
- Wristbands can be exchanged at Sheffield City Hall (early collection), The Folk Forest, The Ponderosa and Devonshire Green
- E-Tickets bought via the Tramlines website must be exchanged at the selected venue, no exceptions.
- Physical tickets may be exchanged at any location
- Tickets bought from Festi Ticket / Ticket Arena / Dice / PftP can only be exchanged at The Ponderosa
- For all ticket info including conditions of entry and wristband exchange opening times, please visit this page.
- A limited number of weekend tickets are still available priced at £45+bf for the weekend from here.
TRAVEL and ACCOMMODATION
DO NOTE – No parking is available at the main stage (Ponderosa Park)
- A Tram service that will take you from the city centre to the main stage.
- You can pick up a weekend tram pass from the city hall exchange or on the tram. http://tramlines.org.uk/getting-here/
- There is a free bus service operating between the Folk Forest and The main stage which is programmed with local talent over Saturday & Sunday. Stops are located at Brocco bank and at Bolsover Street/Weston st.
- If you are getting a taxi - you must advise your taxi driver of the pick- up location due to road closures in place.
For Devonshire green this is – Fitzwilliam street
For Ponderosa Main stage- This is Tesco on Infirmary road.
Please download the city taxi app here - for priority booking http://bit.ly/CITYxTRAMLINES
or call 0114 2393939
If you are still looking for accommodation we have limited availability here- http://tramlines.org.uk/staying-here/
Our free community stage at The Peace Gardens now operates under the same admission policies as other sites. Please note this is a change to previous years..
14 July 2017